There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We use the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every two weeks and schedule checkups every eight weeks or so.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.