A message from Slattery Orthodontics to our patients and their families:
Good News! In accordance with the Governor’s “Rebound Idaho” plans, we are seeing patients and are excited to continue your care!
To ensure we provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, we will implement the following guidelines and protocols:
Healthy Staff/Healthy Patients: To support a ‘healthy and safe place’, our office is going to ask the following to attend scheduled appointment:
- Patient is currently healthy.
- Patient has no known exposure to COVID in the past two weeks.
Upon arrival to the clinic, we will reaffirm the above information, as well as, administering patient temperatures. Myself and staff will be expected to follow these same protocols prior to the start of each clinical day.
If you do no feel well, please let us know prior to your visit and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment at a later date. You can reach us at 208-433-1122.
Limiting Exposure in the Office: We will limit the number of patients and/or family members in the office/clinic.
- We are asking that only the patient enter the office for appointments. The exception is for those patients that are attending for their initial visit. In this situation, a parent/guardian is welcome to enter the clinic.
- Upon arrival for any appointment, please call or text us at 208-433-1122 to let us know that you have arrived. Patients are recommended to wear a mask into the office.
- We will be conducting some of our appointments virtually when we can save you a visit to the office. You will hear from us again as we get this piece rolled out.
Enhanced Safety: We have taken additional measures to ensure safety from cross-contamination, infectious disease control and safety of both patients and clinical staff, according to recommendations in compliance with the Idaho State Dental Association.
When you arrive, you may see the following changes to our office:
- ‘Sneeze guards’ have been installed at the front desk area.
- Our clinical staff will be utilizing eyeware, surgical masks and face shields.
- If you are not yet comfortable to visit us, please know that we understand. We are here for you! Please call us to discuss your treatment or to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- We are reducing the number of patients in the clinic.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you.
John Slattery and the team at Slattery Orthodontics